Protecting The Rights Of The Accused For More Than A Quarter Century
The lawyers of Gyllenborg & Brown, P.A. possess 50 years of combined experience in Kansas criminal law and an outstanding reputation for results.
The secrets to our success aren’t really secrets. Our proven talents for in-depth investigation of charges, effective negotiations with government attorneys, and tenacity at trial are recognized throughout Johnson County and the surrounding state and federal jurisdictions.
Representing Clients In A Range Of Criminal Charges
Contact our law offices immediately if you are being investigated or charged with any criminal offenses, including:
- Federal offenses including conspiracy, embezzlement, money laundering, mail fraud, drug trafficking, child pornography, bank robbery, social security fraud, and white-collar crimes
- Sex offenses including rape, sexual assault/battery, prostitution, indecent exposure, internet solicitation of minors, possession/distribution of child pornography, aggravated indecent liberties, sexual exploitation of a child, and unlawful sexual relations
- Drug offenses including possession/distribution, trafficking, cultivation, importation, manufacturing, smuggling, drug paraphernalia, and illegally-obtained prescription drugs
Other matters that receive our full attention include DUI defense, identity theft, crimes committed on college campuses, shoplifting, burglary and felony theft, and expungements.
A Comprehensive Approach To Creating Defense Strategies
At Gyllenborg & Brown, P.A., we pride ourselves on our thorough investigative process and our innovative courtroom strategies. Our vigorous representation of a client includes:
- Determining whether proper police procedures were followed, whether warrantless searches were justified, whether evidence was illegally obtained, and whether any statement of the defendant was coerced
- Negotiating a reduction of charges and plea-bargaining to reduce sentences, when appropriate
- Presenting to a judge or jury at trial a passionate and effective defense.
Contact Us For Respectful, Responsive Representation In Kansas Courtrooms
We pride ourselves on availability to any sudden concern, beginning with your initial consultation. To arrange a thorough discussion of your legal issues with a skilled criminal defense lawyer, call us today at 913-732-4782 or reach us by email message from this website.